Today's Gratefuls

Now that the day has almost drawn to an end, I am grateful for:

1.) Being able to sleep in, and for waking up.

2.) Being able to enjoy my cereal & a cup of coffee.

3.) For being employed.

4.) To have at least one load of laundry done, and

5.) for getting my yoga in.

I appreciated the head butts for kitteh Mason during my yoga. It is just too hot out to get exercise    outside, and it felt good to stretch my legs.

6.) For quiet time.

During a time in which there seems to be so much noise...so many things going on at once...it feels good to be able to be in silence, to hear my thoughts..to hear God's thoughts, & what He has to say to me.

Tonight, I am on my own. And while I love my husband, it feels good to be alone for awhile. It's healthy; and I know he is enjoying his time with his sib.

Last night, it was Adoration. There is grace in Adoration. And while I may not agree with absolutely everything that the Catholic Church stands for, there is grace in its Eucharistic Adoration, Mass, and the Sacrament of Confession.

My prayers with the late Supreme Court Justice Stevens, and his family and friends, whom mourn his loss. It will be difficult to replace him with someone as open-minded and impartial as him. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wall

First Post